Things Your Kid’s Montessori School Wish You Do At Home
The beauty of the Montessori curriculum lies in the fact that it focuses on the overall goal of the child. And only for this reason the method is fitting in today’s generation also. In this system, the educators believe that the learning of the child should not be confined within the barrier of the school only. There are certain responsibilities that every parent must take to complete the learning process of your baby in the way of the Montessori Torrance, CA.
Here are 5 things that the school expects from the parents in order to boost the moral, physical, emotional and social factors of the baby along with academics.
1. Encourage In daily Chores: According to the theory of Montessori Rolling Hills, CA; it is very important to make the child independent; in every sphere of life so that he/she can face the challenges of the future with ease. So, the child should be stepping up to contribute the family life. Whatever you do, ask the kids to help or do the same thing in their own way. With ages, you can give responsibilities of more complex works. Don’t think twice to encourage and appreciate for the right thing.
2. Fireless Cooking: Ask your kids to make breakfast or lunch for the family (sometimes). You should be there to encourage them, but they must do the job by themselves. Whether getting the apple from the fruit bowl to spreading the jam on bread, you can bestow works according to their age. The main thing they have to do is the contribution. They can pack their own lunch to the Montessori Torrance, CA. Enjoy a few meals that your children will cook without fire like making sandwiches. Obviously you will be there to chop the stuffing, but don’t help more than required. The bite of the sandwich made by your little munchkin will taste extra delicious for sure.
3. Dress by Themselves: Do you know the standard curriculum of the Montessori Torrance, CA includes buttoning and zipping up & down in their course? These activities will certainly help them to become independent. Always encourage the kids to undress and dress by themselves. They will find immense happiness when they are able to unbuckle the belt or wear their own shoes.
4. Going Out: Don’t confine the world of your child within home and school. Take them out so that they can interact with other people. When the kids will get more opportunity to interact with the community apart from home and Montessori Rolling Hills, CA. It will open the door of the real life learning opportunities which is worth enough to prepare them for the upcoming life.
5. Reading Habit: Bring out those bed time story books from the shelf. In every Montessori Rolling Hills, CA, the teachers ask the parents to read books to their children. There are many books, available in the market, that are suitable for the first time readers. Always remember, the child likes to imitate parents and when you are the role model you should practice some good habits like reading that your child will copy.